Become a Volunteer at Adventure & VictoryHelp Us Build a Bridge For Families To Cross
Please download the Volunteer Application. (PDF format)
Back to School volunteer opportunities are there?
Greeters/Line Control, On-Site Registration, School Supply Distribution, Refreshment Assistants, Entertainment, Face Painting Hospitality, and Setup & Tear down.
Interns and Volunteers Needed
Areas of Interest
Interns & Volunteers must have an interest in related fields of business, marketing and administration.
Public Relations & Media Specialist: Professionally represents Adventure & Victory branding our Mission and events to the public. Responsibilities include, but not limited to; Scheduling and correlating with Media, writing press releases, managing feature interviews, photo shoots, blogging, etc… Also, writing and compiling media contacts, creatingpress kits, scheduling &coordinating with event photographers and pitching stories to media contacts.
Executive Administrative Assistant We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. One must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage tasks related to the Executive Director’s work load and scheduled appearances.
- Assist in problem solving and work closely with the Executive Director in sustaining goals and objectives through effective strategic development
- Undertake the tasks related to phone
- Produce reports and presentations
- Assist with relationship building and building core audiences for events
- Create contracts and speaking opportunities
Graphic Designers: Assist in creating and developing graphics for fliers, programs, media outlets and website.
Bloggers: write, edit, post, and promote content on social media. Generate and pitch ideas, compose and edit posts, market posts to readers, and conduct research.
Volunteers make all the difference.